Can someone explain the menus for the Dream to me please?

We are sailing on the Dream in November and I have found 7 day menus for Carnival on a "website" but now i'm reading different places that those will be changing on the Dream to the American Feast or something like that? Where can I find the menus for when we sail? Thank you so much in advance!

We are sailing on the Dream in November and I have found 7 day menus for Carnival on a "website" but now i'm reading different places that those will be changing on the Dream to the American Feast or something like that? Where can I find the menus for when we sail? Thank you so much in advance!

The menu is not changing on the Dream this year. The menus you saw on a "website" (zydeocruiser) are correct.

Dream was to have the new menus effective July 19, but for some reason Carnival has postponed all the changes to this new menu for all but 2 ships.

Who knows why or if the American Table menu will actually ever get to these other ships. It is sad because the new menu was better than the old ones, at least to me.

Dream was to have the new menus effective July 19, but for some reason Carnival has postponed all the changes to this new menu for all but 2 ships.

Who knows why or if the American Table menu will actually ever get to these other ships. It is sad because the new menu was better than the old ones, at least to me.

What other ship is this?