4 adults in suite?

Sheltieluv

Hi all

On MSC's website I did a pretend or "dummy" booking, trying to book a royal suite. The website states that the royal suite allow 4 passengers, but when I clicked on 4 people for the suite, it won't let me "book" that many. So, do they or do they not allow 4 adults in any of their suites, Yacht Club or not.....

Thanks for your help!!:)

The only MSC's ships which have suites that can sleep up to 4 guests are Magnifica, Fantasia, Splendida (Aurea Suite), Preziosa and Divina in Aurea Suite or Yacht Club. If you aren't able to see the avilability for a cruise, try other departures of those ships because they have only few cabins that usually go sold out early

Hi all

On MSC's website I did a pretend or "dummy" booking, trying to book a royal suite. The website states that the royal suite allow 4 passengers, but when I clicked on 4 people for the suite, it won't let me "book" that many. So, do they or do they not allow 4 adults in any of their suites, Yacht Club or not.....

Thanks for your help!!:)

We had to call MSC directly to book 16008(YC3 - Royal Suite). It was just two of us in the stateroom, but it definitely can accommodate 4 pax without a problem.