Carnival Valor room 9200 booking advice

asalligo

Hi everyone, I am booked in room 9200 on the Carnival Valor. My wife and I and 2 daughters. I would like the girls to have their own room, but am told by my PVP that if I remove two to another room, I will be bumped to a balcony.

Anyone have an idea to get around that? I would rather us all be in 9200 than give up the room.

If 9201 is still available, switch to 9201 and book another room for your daughters.

If 9201 is not available, you are probably stuck since 9200 is designated as a 4 person room. Carnival has right to relocate you if you have less than 4 in the room.

Speaking of getting bumped, why are they bumping you to a balcony instead of another OV?

Edited by PCHENG

Bumped was a bad choice of words, I would have to give up 9200 and choose other rooms if we want separate rooms. 9201 is unfortunately already booked,

Why are you wanting the girls out of your room if I may ask? We had the room next to 9201 in May, and the room type you've booked is plenty big enough for 4 people, there were 4 college aged boys in the room you have now...the view is AWSOME!!!! We liked it so much we booked the same type room on the Glory for May of next year, this time we booked the one that joined ours.

Why are you wanting the girls out of your room if I may ask? We had the room next to 9201 in May, and the room type you've booked is plenty big enough for 4 people, there were 4 college aged boys in the room you have now...the view is AWSOME!!!! We liked it so much we booked the same type room on the Glory for May of next year, this time we booked the one that joined ours.

For private Mommy and Daddy adult time.

LOL....They will move you only if they need the room for 4 person group.( it would have to be room of equal or better) the room we had was for 3/4 people, can't remember, but there was only 2 of us. Also the room for your daughters doesn't have to be right next to you, unless you want it to be. They can be several cabins away..a lot of people think if they're not 18 or over it has to be next door .

Edited by volmoma

Can't you just hang a tie on the doorknob like everyone else? :D

I was kinda thinking the same thing....[emoji4]. How old are the girls, that could be one reason, if they were younger, I as a mother wouldn't want my girls roaming the ship. If they were, say 15/16, they do have each other so I guess they wouldn't really be alone. JMHO

Edited by volmoma

They are 15 and 18, so I am getting less worried about where they are these days, but they seem to be oblivious to why a door might be locked.

Hey Mom and Dad's door is locked, I wonder why? Mom and Dad are you in there? Why is this door locked?

they are 15 and 18, so i am getting less worried about where they are these days, but they seem to be oblivious to why a door might be locked.

Hey mom and dad's door is locked, i wonder why? Mom and dad are you in there? Why is this door locked?

r o f l!!! :d

Edited by Out to sea!

They are 15 and 18, so I am getting less worried about where they are these days, but they seem to be oblivious to why a door might be locked.

Hey Mom and Dad's door is locked, I wonder why? Mom and Dad are you in there? Why is this door locked?

Lol!!! 4 Teenagers at home so I feel your pain!

Too funny! I remember those days. Lol. If they should open that door, remember that the bed is closest to the door. They will be able to see mom and dad "sleeping" right away! :D

The pictures below are of the cabin you have. It was just 2 of us, and we did not get moved. As you can see, we loved it so much we booked it again on the Sunshine.