All My Sisiters Are Gonna Be There After All!

texas greeneyes

I am so excited, I just have to share...

There are seven of us sisters, and five of us have been booked on the 11/20 Conquest sailing for months now. The two holdouts have finally caved, they booked today :) and now we'll ALL be onboard!! Woo-Hoooo!!!!:) :) :)

Seven Crazy Sisters...we are gonna tear that ship up!!

That will be great:) Just curious...what are the age ranges and where does everyone live? My 2 sisters live in our hometown. One of my friends has 4 sisters in 4 different, very far apart states. Can not imagine being so far away from family. Have you planned any door decorations or gift bags for them? You have so much planning to do:) :)

Two of my sisters, ages 33 & 37, live in California north of Los Angeles. Two, ages 30 and 32, live near Fargo, North Dakota. One, 44, lives northwest of Austin, Texas, and one, 47, lives in a suburb west of Houston. We are thinking matching tee shirts that stand out. Door decorations I had not considered but that might be fun.

Because the seven of us are the products of several marriages (some share the same mom, some the same dad, some both), five of us were raised apart from the other two. (Yeah, yeah...I know, that means some of us are actually "half-sisters" but in our hearts we are all full blooded sisters, and it shows! :) ) The first and only other time we have all been together was at my 40th birthday bash in 2002. I can hardly wait to be all together again!

Archived