Which would you pick

amindu

Can you please elaborate on why the Serenade has a better itinerary than the princess? We haven't been to any of the Islands, so we don't know which is better and which is not. We love the beach so most likely on most of the ports will be at some sort of beach or snorkel excursions

The islands visited on the Serenade itinerary seem to be visited by fewer ships, are more uncommon I guess is my train of thought. While St. Maarten is a very common port the other ports visited by Serenade aren't. Aruba and St. Thomas are very common islands and will be easier to visit on future cruises and while Princess Cay is a nice beach it's nothing special. So IMO 3 of the 6 Royal ports are nothing special while 4 out of 5 ports on the Serenade are special. Does that make sense?

The islands visited on the Serenade itinerary seem to be visited by fewer ships, are more uncommon I guess is my train of thought. While St. Maarten is a very common port the other ports visited by Serenade aren't. Aruba and St. Thomas are very common islands and will be easier to visit on future cruises and while Princess Cay is a nice beach it's nothing special. So IMO 3 of the 6 Royal ports are nothing special while 4 out of 5 ports on the Serenade are special. Does that make sense?

Thank you this def helps and makes sense. It totally skipped my mind that princess goes to st thomas, we have been to st thomas a couples times as well on the same tour that we visited St Maarten. So really we are talking about the big difference between the two lines being princess cay which is just a beach island in the Bahamas, and the remaining ports being new to us.