Liberty of the Seas July 11-16, 2015 Bermuda in a GS

[quote name='cincicruisers']Hi

1. Did you take advantage of ordering MDR food for in suite dining? YES

2. Can you share specialty dining options?

3. Did grand suite have coffee maker?

Thanks![/QUOTE]
1. Yes and it comes all together, but others have posted that they have ordered their entire meal in 2 separate phone calls. Apps/ salad and entree/dessert, but we feared it would take hours.

2. Dinner-Chops Grille, Portofino, Vintages wine pairing dinner (food from MDR) offered nightly. Our friends loved the experience, but they said it was a blind tasting, California Wine pairing dinner in Chops which was advertised like a Chef's Table online, but you basically ordered from the recommendations from the menu.

3. Yes, but never used it because I don't know how often it's cleaned. I preferred the CL coffee machine.
[quote name='venuti82413']What is the Sun Suite you are referring to above the Sky Bar? Sounds relaxing :)

(Sorry - first time RC cruiser in September!)[/QUOTE]

No apologies and it's not relaxing/quiet. It's a very small area with cushioned loungers that are close together. Although I did go up there twice it's noisy because it's very close to the main pool and all the activities. The solarium is quiet. If you've been on Oasis class there is no comparison to the sun suite deck. No special touches like cold face cloths, fresh fruit or a bathroom. Edited by sauvichick

[quote name='venuti82413']What is the Sun Suite you are referring to above the Sky Bar? Sounds relaxing :)

(Sorry - first time RC cruiser in September!)[/QUOTE]

Kelly...I meant since our room was so low on the ship...We were almost in the engine room. Our last trip on RC we were on deck 6 with the balcony. I was so eager to get away...I took what ever they had. I'm sure we won't be in the room too much. Can't wait. Coming from NJ.

[quote name='LynKnee']Kelly...I meant since our room was so low on the ship...We were almost in the engine room. Our last trip on RC we were on deck 6 with the balcony. I was so eager to get away...I took what ever they had. I'm sure we won't be in the room too much. Can't wait. Coming from NJ.[/QUOTE]

Huh?????