Explorer of the Seas review 29th June 15, 13 nights Western Med cruise.

Hi Cymru Cruiser. Sorry to keep resurrecting your thread and sorry if this has already been asked but I was wondering if you had a copy of one of the sea day cruise compasses. We're just thinking about what to do on our "days off" so to speak! If you do have one could you either post it here or email it to me at mwickwar at btinternet dot com. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These photos were posted as part of a review a few weeks ago,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132382935@N04/albums

they include a full set of cruise compass's, hope this helps?

Cymru Cruiser, thank you for the in depth review and photos you've shared! We were on the exact same cruise! It's interesting to see all of the similar places we went at each port of call and even the same people we enjoyed meeting! I created a video of the same cruise, if you or anyone else is interested, you can find it in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2247413.

You'll notice several of the same areas, for example, the floating play area in Mallorca. Aviv is also in the video! ;)

Hi Cymru Cruiser. Sorry to keep resurrecting your thread and sorry if this has already been asked but I was wondering if you had a copy of one of the sea day cruise compasses. We're just thinking about what to do on our "days off" so to speak! If you do have one could you either post it here or email it to me at mwickwar at btinternet dot com. Thanks!

W

Hiya sorry for the delay in replying I've not had time to get online the last few days. Glad someone else helped you out.

Please don't apologise for bringing my thread back, the more that reads it the better x

Cymru Cruiser, thank you for the in depth review and photos you've shared! We were on the exact same cruise! It's interesting to see all of the similar places we went at each port of call and even the same people we enjoyed meeting! I created a video of the same cruise, if you or anyone else is interested, you can find it in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2247413.

You'll notice several of the same areas, for example, the floating play area in Mallorca. Aviv is also in the video! ;)

Hiya isn't that kind of spooky, we could have walked right passed each other lol.

Someone posted a comment on my review last month they where on the same cruise and I knew exactly who she was by her description of her daughter, we'd sat next to them in one of the bars. Small world.

Thanks for the video I'll watch it now. Aviv was lush!

Wow what an amazing video. You are clearly very talented! Lovely to see Aviv. Mad to think that we where sat on Palma nova beach whilst you where on the inflatable.

Naughty videoing the ice show lol. You must have walked thru royal prom very late to see it that quiet.

Your boys look like they had a blast!!

Wow what an amazing video. You are clearly very talented! Lovely to see Aviv. Mad to think that we where sat on Palma nova beach whilst you where on the inflatable.

Naughty videoing the ice show lol. You must have walked thru royal prom very late to see it that quiet.

Your boys look like they had a blast!!

Thank you! Glad you liked it. It is a small world, isn't it?! And yes, the boys absolutely loved it! :)

Thank you! Glad you liked it. It is a small world, isn't it?! And yes, the boys absolutely loved it! :)

The couple to the left of you at the wine tasting are cruise critic members, d&hsetsail. They were on our roll call, we met at the meet and mingle and chatted several times as mentioned earlier in my review. A lovely couple on honeymoon from Canada. They missed our cabin crawl the wine tasting was so good they said lol.

Edited by cymru cruiser

Hiya sorry for the delay in replying I've not had time to get online the last few days. Glad someone else helped you out.

Please don't apologise for bringing my thread back, the more that reads it the better x

Thanks v much. Have taken a quick look through those Compasses. Will devour in more detail later.

On the positive side, I've spotted that the Cocktail "seminar" is on a sea day... Marvellous! :-)