Lockers

redi2cruz

Does anyone know FOR SURE if there are lockers at the canopy tour at Palmetto Bay?

Do you know of a good snorkle beach in the West End/West Bay or Half Moon Bay area that has nearby locker rentals?

We are interested in renting scooters and doing both activities but will need secure storage for our snorkle gear while we do the zip lines and secure storage for our camera, shoes... while we snorkle.

Also--any idea about when it gets dark in Roatan these days? We'll actually be there in October.

I do not believe the canopy tour near French Harbour has lockers. I am sure of it, but I am going to check with the manager regardless.

There are also no lockers in West Bay or West End that I have ever heard of..

Hopefully someone at these beach businesses will take heed and install some.

If you are renting scooters from me, our top of the line Yamahas have a secure storage place below the seat for valuables while you are snorkeling.

In addition, at the Canopy Tour, ask them to store the fins for you while you zip through the jungle, and I am confident they will be there when you finish. The mask and snorkel can fit under the seat.

I have loads of customers doing exactly what and where you are intending on going, and have never had a theft.....KNOCK, KNOCK.

There are plenty of people and police around to avoid theft in the public areas you are going, and our scooters are secure.

In regards to darkness in October....look at about 6:20PM.

I hope that helps.

Thanks!

Archived