Cigars on Jewel

I'm sure this subject has been wore out but search is not working for me. What are the indoor and outdoor options for DW to smoke her cigars while I do needlepoint? Please keep in mind I don't want to offend anyone with my needlepoint.

I'm sure this subject has been wore out but search is not working for me. What are the indoor and outdoor options for DW to smoke her cigars while I do needlepoint? Please keep in mind I don't want to offend anyone with my needlepoint.

HA!! THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!

On most of the ships, they have done away with "Inside" Cigar Smoking. You need to go to Deck 11 or 12 outside to enjoy.

Can't do it on the balcony anymore either. :(

HA!! THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!

On most of the ships, they have done away with "Inside" Cigar Smoking. You need to go to Deck 11 or 12 outside to enjoy.

Can't do it on the balcony anymore either. :(

You can still do it on the balcony. You just can't smoke after. :eek:

You can smoke cigars in any outdoor location that cigarettes are allowed. I'd try to find a location that's not to windy. Often I find other cigar smokers there and join them. I can't say the DW's needlepoint would be welcome, but, you can ask. ;-)

Enjoy your cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sorry. Is this a joke?

DW and "her" cigars with him doing needlepoint?

Is this a post comparing cigar smoke to needlepoint?

Seems strange.....:confused:

No. Aloha! This is no joke. My last cruise was ruined by the jerk on the adjacent balcony doing needlepoint;-/

Needlepoint. I like that.

I was on Jewel in May, the Hollywood Odyssey is still there, but there is no longer any cigar smoking in there (or any other indoor area).

The only official place to smoke is up on the open decks. I can't remember if it was port or starboard side. Definitely one or the other. The Compass will list the approved smoking areas.