NCL/BOA Worldpoints Email address

Chrissy3427

Does anyone know or have an email address for the Worldpoints program? I just redeemed 30k in points for what was described to me as a large picture window oceanview room; when I go on to the NCL side, while that is the description for the category I was assigned, our actual room it is explained is only a porthole window. For that many points I would not have redeemed for a porthole. I would like to email Worldpoints to see if this can be rectified. Thank you everyone.

Does anyone know or have an email address for the Worldpoints program? I just redeemed 30k in points for what was described to me as a large picture window oceanview room; when I go on to the NCL side, while that is the description for the category I was assigned, our actual room it is explained is only a porthole window. For that many points I would not have redeemed for a porthole. I would like to email Worldpoints to see if this can be rectified. Thank you everyone.

I could not find an email address but did find this phone# 1.800.434.8313

Thank you Chellebell... I did see that as well; but when it comes to things like this I prefer to get everything in writing... I guess one of the side effects to working at a law firm! Hopefully some of the other great readers of this forum will be able to assist. Thanks all who took the time to read. Fingers crossed I can get an answer. Wish me luck!

Don't e-mail, even if you find an address. It will likely be ignored, and if not ignored, you will get an annoying form letter which doesn't address the problem.

You need to call them, make sure you reach a rep in the US (ask them to transfer you to the US if you hear what sounds like an accent), and then get them to e-mail you something in writing once you get the situation fixed.

Otherwise you will be spinning your wheels trying to get this fixed.

BTW, the NCL/BofA credit card is pretty useless once you earn the initial bonus. There are WAY better credit cards out there for rewards, even if you do a lot of NCL cruising.

Also, congrats on having the most risque avatar on CruiseCritic.

Edited by pokerpro5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, just an update, thanks to my terrific travel agent, I explained to her my plight and she made a phone call for us and got us moved to a beautiful picture window room! HooRay! And to poker, thank you! Just a little something I threw together! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/images/smilies/wink.gif You should only see my and my gf at the beach! Lol. Thank you all for your responses and input. Just 70 days away!