Carnival Breeze Lido deck cabins

PC Cruisin

I am looking to book a cabin on the lido deck and my husband tells me this is a bad decision. Cabin numbers available are 10288, 10289, 10284 and 10285. Has anyone been in these cabins or location? Is my husband right that I am crazy booking this location?

My husband and I had cabin 10289 and it is a nightmare. Unless it is your only choice, I would look elsewhere. Lido has some great cabins. This is not one of them. I would imagine the others you listed would be the same way. You also get noise from the hallway above. It looks like it is right over the bed. We went up to deck 11 to take a look at what could be making it sound like a heard of horses sometimes and it is the hall way. Noise doesn't usually bother me but when there was a party, I felt as if I was out in the middle of the Lido even with ear plugs in.

I am looking to book a cabin on the lido deck and my husband tells me this is a bad decision. Cabin numbers available are 10288, 102DD89, 10284 and 10285. Has anyone been in these cabins or location? Is my husband right that I am crazy booking this location?

Don't listen to your husband.

We just got off the Breeze. We had three cabins on the Lido. 10288 and 10282 were two of them! Our balcony room 10288 was super quiet - even the balcony was quieter than expected so close to the pool area. But my sons had inside room 10282 and they said you could hear people coming through that end door right by their room all through the night. Be sure to request a fan for that room the moment you board (at guest services).

We LOVED the location - so convenient to everything! Have fun!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

I am looking to book a cabin on the lido deck and my husband tells me this is a bad decision. Cabin numbers available are 10288, 10289, 10284 and 10285. Has anyone been in these cabins or location? Is my husband right that I am crazy booking this location?

I've stayed in 10287 & 10283 on the Magic (same layout), and loved it. I always try to get in that area every time. You're literally 5-10 seconds from being by the pool. In my opinion, your husband is the crazy one for not wanting one of those cabins :)

We've stayed in a Lido deck cabin on the Conquest and loved it. Our cabin was forward from the elevator though. Had absolutely no noise problems from the pool area in our cabin or on our balcony. Not sure if I would want to be between the elevator and the doors leading out to the pool. Might be a bit noisy there.

I also am a lido cabin lover! ! But on the Breeze if you can swing the cost of a spa cabin they are awesome. We used the thalasso pool and steam rooms everyday.What a great way to start or end your day and usually pretty empty

Now my wife will not allow me to book anything except spa cabins on ships with cloud 9

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app