Non alcohol package

kutty77

Sorry if this question has been asked before but do you know if NCL has a drink package for kids that they can order Non Alcoholic frozen drinks? I know when we were on RCCL they had a package that came with soda and nonalcoholic beverages. Thanks

I know someone is going to make a comment or say something rude. But here it goes. my husband and I have the UBP that came with the promo when we booked. Since we both got the liquor part and the 2 kids have the soda card. Is there anyway the can set my card up as you are unable to buy alcoholic beverage and only get non alcoholic beverage so my 16 year old can have it. I don't drink soda or alcohol so it is a total waste for me. But my husband wanted that one. We should have been able to each pick a package I would have did the dining or shore excursions for me. I am very happy with my diet snapple that I bring along with me. Thanks

I know someone is going to make a comment or say something rude. But here it goes. my husband and I have the UBP that came with the promo when we booked. Since we both got the liquor part and the 2 kids have the soda card. Is there anyway the can set my card up as you are unable to buy alcoholic beverage and only get non alcoholic beverage so my 16 year old can have it. I don't drink soda or alcohol so it is a total waste for me. But my husband wanted that one. We should have been able to each pick a package I would have did the dining or shore excursions for me. I am very happy with my diet snapple that I bring along with me. Thanks

No, there is no such thing as a non-alcoholic UBP.

The UBP goes for the adults in the cabin. The children (non adults) get soda card. They are less than 18 so can't order alcoholic drinks but can get soda. ArE you saying you want them to get virgin drinks? If you don't drink alcohol you can get virgin drinks. If the UDP was for everyone in the cabin, your husband will need to drink about eight to twelve drinks a day to make this work out as a better deal the the UDP. Because if you ate at a specialty restaurant each night it can be $20-30 a person and at ten a drink it's hard to make them equal if only one drinks.