Dynamic dinning & MTD

If you choose MTD you can go whenever you want to eat during the regular dining hours. You can also make reservations before the cruise or each morning during the cruise, but you do not have to.

What ship are you sailing, not all ships have Dynamic Dining.

So I can just go to the MDR anytime I want to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, with both DD and MTD you can just show up. However, with each dining venue you may not be seated immediately as those that have made reservations for the same time that you want to eat will be seated ahead of you.

Currently the only ships that feature DD are Quantum and Anthem.

Edited by cruisenfever

So I can just go to the MDR anytime I want to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much so but you should be aware that there may be a wait at certain times. For example, more people are likely to want to eat between 6:30 and 7:30 than other times. May also be influenced by port times and show times.

Of course, the MDR is not open 24/7. Times will be posted.

Edited by RocketMan275

OK I am confused. What is the difference between dynamic dining and my time dining?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

With Dynamic Dining, you choose either classic or choice.

Classic is a set schedule to rotate nightly through the 4 complimentary main dining rooms on Quantum ships. You keep the same waiter and table companions.

Choice is simply choosing each night where you want to eat at the 4 complimentary main dining rooms. You can choose to eat at the same restaurant each night if you want.

My Time Dining is simply when you want to eat at the Main Dining Room when open. You can make reservations if you want, but is not required.

Dynamic Dining is now only for Quantum class ships and has been currently nixed for the rest of the fleet.

Edited by tsconley19

Ok thanks, we are going on the Liberty of the Seas. Also can men wear dress shorts with a button down shirt to dinner. I know you can't on formal nights

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure about Liberty, but in general, shorts are frowned upon at dinner in the MDR. Although I've seen from time to time a few men wearing shorts at dinner and nothing was said.

Tom