website problem

cbb

I went on line to print a copy of the map for our Around the World 2016 cruise and for the past 2 days have received an "ERROR" message when attempting to look at the cruise.

I can, of course, reach it using our account, but it doesn't show the map.

If someone from "the office" can fix this I'd appreciate it! (I also posted this on the Roll Call for those also attempting to look at the site)

Thanks for your help!

Edited by cbb

Mike,

You spoke with my husband several months ago when we had problems accessing our account for the World Cruise.

We are very impressed with your prompt response and professionalism. Thank you for helping us.....again!! c

Mike,

used the url and clicked on a port i was interested in and received the error message there....doesn't matter which port i click on.

No map as well.

I do have several months before I board ship. It is all cool so don't worry.

I'll check back tomorrow and see what's happening on the website.

Thanks again. c

I went on line to print a copy of the map for our Around the World 2016 cruise and for the past 2 days have received an "ERROR" message when attempting to look at the cruise.

I can, of course, reach it using our account, but it doesn't show the map.

If someone from "the office" can fix this I'd appreciate it! (I also posted this on the Roll Call for those also attempting to look at the site)

Thanks for your help!

I get the same "ERROR" message when I try to book anything on the website as well. I did email Mike and they are looking into it. It's nice that he is so attentive here and here's hoping it gets fixed soon!

Yes, I know I can order by phone, but I would like to be able to book my specialty restaurants on line when they open;)

Edited by kazu

Good morning all. The itinerary is all fixed and I have a map, but I'm afraid due to the scale of it, there isn't much point in posting it on the website.

cbb - if you send me an email, I'll be happy to reply back to you with a copy of the map in a legible size.

• 2 weeks later...

a big thank you to Mike.

I can now book stuff again on the Oceania site thanks to his work.

Apparently it only affected a small pocket of us, and I was one of the unfortunate ones.

Not only did he email me and reply on progress, it is now fixed :) :)

I have to say, I am very, very impressed.

Whew! Now, I know I will be able to book my specialty restaurants as well. thank you so very much Mike for your tireless work and your attention to the boards :)