Carnival Valdor

anitat

Hello, Going to head up to Orlando for cruise on Western Caribbean. I was wondering what is the menu on carnival Valdor. I have to eat low carb i just want to prepare myself a bit.

Greatly appreciate it.

I suspect you mean the VALOR not the Valdor.;) Also, Orlando doesn't have a cruise terminal, it's located in the center of the state, so you must mean Port Canaveral which is down from Toranto, not up.:D

I suspect you mean the VALOR not the Valdor.;) Also, Orlando doesn't have a cruise terminal, it's located in the center of the state, so you must mean Port Canaveral which is down from Toranto, not up.:D

yes thanks for pointing out my mistakes lol

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Anitat, I eat low carb and you will have no problem on a cruise! For breakfast I get an omelette at the omelette station. For lunch I stick to proteins and veggies at the buffet or I get a Guys burger and not eat the bun. For dinner, there are plenty of choices. You will find it very easy to do low carb on a cruise--if you can resist the desserts!

anitat, It's all good, I screwed up the spelling of Toronto too.:D

I also agree, Valdor sounds like a cool name and you should get the credit if it were to ever happen that a ship got that name.

Enjoy the cruise.

I want to be at the same table as Darth Valdor :)

Me too. Sounds very "Lord of the Rings" ish.

To the original poster: We don't mean to be rude making fun of your typos, we love it. I need some laughter during my mundane work day. :D

Anitat, I eat low carb and you will have no problem on a cruise! For breakfast I get an omelette at the omelette station. For lunch I stick to proteins and veggies at the buffet or I get a Guys burger and not eat the bun. For dinner, there are plenty of choices. You will find it very easy to do low carb on a cruise--if you can resist the desserts!

Plus everything else not on your diet will be there

Edited by lizardhowson