First Time Celebrity & Blu

Fergusdog

Hi,

for breakfast in Blu restaurant there is a little buffet also or only à la carte?

Breakfast in Blu is a sit down, order from a menu and they serve u. Same breakfast menu every day..exact same menu frm our 2013 cruise! Very good breakfast, no complaints at all

On the Solstice to Alaska we dined in Blu on the second formal night. The first formal night we dined at the Captains table. Very nice at is was held in the private room in Murano. My DH had suit and tie so he wore both formal nights, He only brings his Tux on longer cruises now.

I really don't know what the fuss is all about.

We habe cruised with Celebrity a couple of times. Aqua Class since the first cruise. On every one of the cruises we went to MDR for one or two nights - NEVER a problem!

Just try and I am sure you will have no problems... otherwise all of our cruises would have been exceptions and we were just lucky ;)

If you can the food from the MDR menu in Blu, curious why you went to the MDR at all?

If you can the food from the MDR menu in Blu, curious why you went to the MDR at all?

You can't always order from MDR in Blu. Only on some ships/some staff it is possible, but it is not "normal". To be honest, we had quite a few possibilties to get a MDR dish in blu.

So it seems to be an exception if you are able to order from the MDR.

• 2 weeks later...
You can't always order from MDR in Blu. Only on some ships/some staff it is possible, but it is not "normal". To be honest, we had quite a few possibilties to get a MDR dish in blu.

So it seems to be an exception if you are able to order from the MDR.

Might I also suggest that if and when you are able to order from MDR in Blu that you take it into account when considering an additional tip since it does add to your waiters work load.

Larry