My set sail pass is not ready to print??

JBoshears

I have made my final payment, and I am still not allowed to print my set sail pass. It still says that RCI will email me when its ready?

Do any of you have a clue as to why I can't print? This was booked as a group sales through my online TA if that matters.

I just called RCI to ask them why I can't print, but the recording says they are closed today due to weather in the Miami area, and then just hangs up on you. I wonder why their other call centers can't answer the phones?

Anyway, if you have any ideas, please let me know. I am so anxious to get this printed.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Thanks Tromler. I called the Crown & Anchor here in my home town.

I got my answer, eventhough its not what I wanted to hear. She said it has to do with it being a group sales reservation. She indicated it could be the TA has not fully released the reservation.

I will just have to be patient (that's so hard!) and try it on down the line.

Thanks for the reply. At least I know now!

Jennifer, we are cruiseing 2 weeks before you, also with a group. I had the same concerns and was told the exact same thing by RCCL. I was soooooooo disappointed. I just want to print it!!! Another milestone before the cruise! Ya know! The waiting is so hard!

Enjoy your cruise!

We had a problem printing ours for our cruise in December, even though other parties with us could print theirs. I called my TA and found out the reason: my TA requires payment 90 days in advance, but RCCL doesn't require it that early so, even though we'd passed the 90-day point and made our final payment, it hadn't been sent on to RCCL yet. (Also, I think if you pay by check it may take longer than by credit card.)

I found that if you wait within 29 days of sailing, the pass will print. Does it really help at all doing it all ahead of time? Are there special lines that if you have your Pass you move to a different line? Or are you in the same line as everyone else who have or haven't got their Pass?

MuiR

Archived