Future Cruise Presentation Worth It?

I always go to the presentation (unless there's a conflict). I enjoy seeing the future plans and usually hear a few new interesting things.

I am very happy with my Carnival Mastercard. Instead of using points for gifts or OBCs, I use to pay towards my statement. You get the best rate since you're accumulating double points on sign & Sail.

If you book onboard and release to your TA, won't you still get the perks from her and the CCL OBC? It worked for me.

I always go to the presentation (unless there's a conflict). I enjoy seeing the future plans and usually hear a few new interesting things.

I am very happy with my Carnival Mastercard. Instead of using points for gifts or OBCs, I use to pay towards my statement. You get the best rate since you're accumulating double points on sign & Sail.

If you book onboard and release to your TA, won't you still get the perks from her and the CCL OBC? It worked for me.

I think booking on board and transferring booking to Ta would work but would speak to TA first.

Carnival M/C used to be very good getting 2% for Carnival purchases but now we get 3% for all travel and 5% gas so we dont use it anymore