Traveling Together - Select Dining

tonyrocks922

Hi,

I am going on cruise with 2 other couples and we all have separate reservations. We all have select dining and would like to be able to make dining reservations in the MDR and specialty restaurants together. Is there a way to do this?

Hi,

I am going on cruise with 2 other couples and we all have separate reservations. We all have select dining and would like to be able to make dining reservations in the MDR and specialty restaurants together. Is there a way to do this?

I link reservations on Celebrity website when traveling with others and then book restaurant reservations. When select I go to MDR and speak to hostess/host and make reservations as appropriate for our plans. Very easy to do.

Hi,

Make it super simple for the hostess in Select dining and have your 3 bookings linked together, either by your TA or whoever you booked through.

If you reserve a specific time each night, she will have you "linked".

If you do specialty restaurants, just make the reservations at the same time if on board, or again, link your 3 booking numbers if done prior to sailing.

We had a group of 6 also; on the nights we wanted to dine together, one person called and made a reservation for a table for 6. Very easy - in Select Dining, they don't need to know who is dining with whom.