Fttf email auto response

I had e mailed to see if more FTTF would be relea5 for our sailing and received an auto response saying that If more should become available I had been placed on a list and would be notified .Anyone ever been notified prior to more being released ?

I have heard of others being notified. What email address did you use? We are sailing the Magic on November 29th and I have looked daily to find FTTF tickets. My DH and I are traveling with our 3 teenagers, one of which is autistic. I'm also disabled and would love to be able to relax in our room ASAP with our middle daughter. My only worry is we have 2 connecting cabins, so I don't know if 2 tickets will ever come up at the same time.

Good luck! If you get your FTTF ticket let us know please. :O)

- Cindy

I have heard of others being notified. What email address did you use? We are sailing the Magic on November 29th and I have looked daily to find FTTF tickets. My DH and I are traveling with our 3 teenagers, one of which is autistic. I'm also disabled and would love to be able to relax in our room ASAP with our middle daughter. My only worry is we have 2 connecting cabins, so I don't know if 2 tickets will ever come up at the same time.

- Cindy

Another option for you is to just arrive a little later to the cruise port. IF you wait until 2 or 2:30 to arrive at the terminal the lines will be gone and the rooms ready. This is assuming that the previous cruise arrives and debarks in a timely manor. Not knocking FTTF just giving you an option in case you can't snag two.

And to those saying they have to check out of their hotel by 11, drop your bags with the porters and go prowl around for a while. Make your first day of the cruise relaxed and enjoyable.

I can't remember the exact email address I used (blanking on it at the moment), but we cruised on the Freedom last September, and I sent the email like people had mentioned on these forums, and I was indeed notified when there were more available.

I just checked my email, and it appears that I sent the email in regards to the FTTF to shoreexcursions@carnival.com

- Cindy

Disabled and their minor children get priority boarding also

I sail on the Dream at the end of August and FTTF has been sold out for months. I had one (some) come available last weekend and snagged one! You have to check early....if they release some closer to cruise time, they will be gone by 7am PST as the east coasters are up before we are :cool:

Good luck with getting one, I'm looking forward to the little perks - although I can't say cruising without one is a 'hardship' LOL

I sail on the Dream at the end of August and FTTF has been sold out for months. I had one (some) come available last weekend and snagged one! You have to check early....if they release some closer to cruise time, they will be gone by 7am PST as the east coasters are up before we are :cool:

Good luck with getting one, I'm looking forward to the little perks - although I can't say cruising without one is a 'hardship' LOL

Im on the west coast what time did you get it and what time zone ughh

- Cindy

you will get priorty boarding with the handicapped BUT not the room ready. You will need to be proactive with getting that FTTF for you room to get your room ready.

OR like posted above--- arrive after 1pm

I have sent an e-mail requesting to be placed on a "waitlist" should one exist (providing our name, ship, sail date, and cabin number), and received this e-mail response (so I guess it does exist :p):

Greetings Funseeker!

Interested in getting the FUN started early? We can’t blame you. Your email has been received and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We will usually respond within 7 to 10 days to general questions. If you are looking to purchase FTTF for a sold out sailing, we’ll keep your information on hand in the order it is received. In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified. Due to the popularity of this program, we will only notify you if space becomes available.

Thanks for your interest in our Faster to the Fun program. Most importantly, we look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

thanks for sharing that, this is the auto response I just got

Greetings Funseeker!

Interested in getting the FUN started early? We can’t blame you. Your email has been received and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We will usually respond within 7 to 10 days to general questions. If you are looking to purchase FTTF for a sold out sailing, we’ll keep your information on hand in the order it is received. In the event of a cancellation, you will be notified. Due to the popularity of this program, we will only notify you if space becomes available.

Thanks for your interest in our Faster to the Fun program. Most importantly, we look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!

- Cindy

You can just get one, you only need one cabin to be ready for the two of you to rest. Having the cabin available was the only reason I booked one for our spring cruise as one room has a toddler. You should board rather early already as one of you is handicapped.

This is the response today:

Thank you for your Faster to the Fun query about your sold out sailing. Due to the overwhelming number of requests being sent to this address, the best we can promise right now is yes, your request has been received, and we will do our very best to add additional space for your sailing. As required by its nature, FttF is very limited, and may already be at its absolute final capacity for this voyage. Please know final numbers ultimately depend on the volume of Diamond and Platinum guests also sailing.

We will likely have a better idea if any additional spaces will be added, closer to the sailing date.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

This is the response today:

Thank you for your Faster to the Fun query about your sold out sailing. Due to the overwhelming number of requests being sent to this address, the best we can promise right now is yes, your request has been received, and we will do our very best to add additional space for your sailing. As required by its nature, FttF is very limited, and may already be at its absolute final capacity for this voyage. Please know final numbers ultimately depend on the volume of Diamond and Platinum guests also sailing.

We will likely have a better idea if any additional spaces will be added, closer to the sailing date.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

What is your sail date ?

I'm on the same Dream cruise. Did you keep checking the website for the FTTF or how did you know it was available?