Car/Limo service advice from Fairbanks int'l airport

Sail Happy

Hi Everyone!

I will be arriving at Fairbanks International Airport to start my land/sea tour of Alaska on August 19 at 8:30 pm. I'm having trouble finding a limo service that will take me and the family (total of 4 people with a lot of luggage) ;) to our hotel (The River's Edge Resort). Does anyone have any phone numbers of limo companies in the Fairbanks area? I searched online without any luck, so I'm kind of stuck as to what to do.

Thanks so much!!

Sail Happy

Hi Everyone!

I will be arriving at Fairbanks International Airport to start my land/sea tour of Alaska on August 19 at 8:30 pm. I'm having trouble finding a limo service that will take me and the family (total of 4 people with a lot of luggage) ;) to our hotel (The River's Edge Resort). Does anyone have any phone numbers of limo companies in the Fairbanks area? I searched online without any luck, so I'm kind of stuck as to what to do.

Thanks so much!!

Sail Happy

How much luggage are you going to have? Are you on a cruise tour? They do the transfers. Otherwise, "limos" for a 1+ mile transfer? There are some van/cabs that should work?

Call the hotel direct, for their input, IF a limo is a necessity.

Edited by Budget Queen

Have you tried Airlink? I see their vans around town.

The River's Edge Resort is very close to our airport, so taxi fare will be minimal.

Also, our taxi companies use not only sedans but also SUVs. The taxi stand at the airport is just to the left as you exit baggage claim. If the first taxi in line is too small for your needs just walk down the line until you find a SUV.

You might try calling The River's Edge. I thought they had a free shuttle from the airport and also to the downtown area.

We stayed here several years ago and loved the river's edge cottages. The weather was warm and the kids swam in the river at 11:30 pm in daylight.

Brings back very nice memories.