Possible to change promotions after Booking but before Final Payment?

xxxyyz

I looked a lot on this forum and think this should be a very basic question, but haven't seen it addressed. We (and 3 friends) booked the Oct 10th Gem cruise from NYC to the Eastern Caribbean. The current promotions are better than the one we booked on in May. Is it possible to change promotions --or to cancel and rebook before making final payment (due in the next day or so)?

We booked through a Norwegian PCC here in the US. Will it make waves to make this request?

I looked a lot on this forum and think this should be a very basic question, but haven't seen it addressed. We (and 3 friends) booked the Oct 10th Gem cruise from NYC to the Eastern Caribbean. The current promotions are better than the one we booked on in May. Is it possible to change promotions --or to cancel and rebook before making final payment (due in the next day or so)?

We booked through a Norwegian PCC here in the US. Will it make waves to make this request?

Call you PCC back and they will do the rebook for you at the current price with the current promotions as long as you are before final payment. They will just apply your deposit to the new booking.

6&8

We changed promotions for an October cruise on the Spirit. We changed to a large inside cabin from an ocean view with porthole. We gave up one promo, the beverage package and kept the dining package. We had to pay gratuities on the dining package. As of today, we have saved 1,100. That is far more than the drink package to us. Check the price and factor in gratuities. We were able to keep all the dining reservations.

I booked my end of May trip on the Gem in April with an inside, no promos at the time being offered (for insides). 3 days before the cruise I called and upgraded to an ocean view. When I did this, I noticed they assigned me a shore excursion credit. I called and NCL told me, because they were running the promos at the time I originally booked, I was eligible to pick one. I had them switch me to the beverage package (this was when gratuities were included). This was obviously well after the payment, and they added and then switched the package on my account all 3 days before we sailed, so I think you may have a shot. I would call them and see what they can do.

I also booked my October Getaway cruise in May. A couple of days later the promos came out. I contacted the online agency I booked thru...ehhh...lets say that they keep the Price in Line. (You can figure that one out since we aren't supposed to list actual agency names)

Anyway I told them I wanted to cancel and rebook to receive the promotion.

They said no need in that. They put me on hold for a minute while they contacted NCL. That is all it took. The promo package was added to my booking. I was very happy with the whole process.