How long will dinner take (approx) for table of 2?

Flo71

Just back if cruise, our meals took forever, apart from one meal all were served very slow and food of poor quality and cold. We then choose to eat in horizon as a result. We love waiter service on cruises, but princess gone downhill on this one.

Oh dear, I am sorry to hear this. Which ship were you on? Would you say that Princess's food has gone downhill on all ships?

Sometimes we linger over our meal, other times we want to eat fast. I always tell the waiter if we are in a hurry eg to see the show and they always get us through quickly. I have found the food to be of excellent quality, however I am not a gourmet, just love not having to cook it myself.

I was with my 11 year old granddaughter and we sat at a table for 2. We usually got there between 5 and 5:15 and never had to wait for a table (Crown Princess).

We weren't eating quickly or dawdling and most of the time it was about an hour, hour and 15 minutes. We sat in 3 different parts of the dining room, different wait staff.

We'd usually have 3 courses - salad, entree, dessert and coffee for me.

only night it took longer was Baked Alaska night and that was about hour and a half as they were trying to time it to slower diners