Does Carnival Dream rent snorkel equipment?

We decided to do our own thing on Grand Cayman rather than an excursion. I see that there are a lot of good snorkeling spots right off the beach. Does carnival rent snorkel equipment to be taken off the boat or will we need to rent once we get to the beach? If they do, can you reserve it ahead of your sail date? Thanks in advance.

We decided to do our own thing on Grand Cayman rather than an excursion. I see that there are a lot of good snorkeling spots right off the beach. Does carnival rent snorkel equipment to be taken off the boat or will we need to rent once we get to the beach? If they do, can you reserve it ahead of your sail date? Thanks in advance.

Carnival doesn't rent out snorkeling equipment on the ship, so you will have to rent it at the beach. If you're going to Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman, then there will be plenty of places to rent it there.

I've seen the equipment for sale on the Valor. The mask and mouth part. It was at the excursion desk. I remember noticing it because I purchased and brought my own so I was a bit upset when I saw I could have purchased it on the ship.

I don't know about Dream specifically, but I have seen snorkels for sale on other Carnival ships.

My sister rented equipment in Cozumel and then her mouth started swelling up and her face started looking so awful that they let her go to the front of the line at debarkation. It looked nasty.

She went to the dentist and he did not know what it was, but put her on antibiotics and it cleared up in a few days.

So rent everything else, but buy your own snorkel. :eek: