Favorite HAL Things?? What's not to be missed?

KruzPrincess

Thanks for the information. I will definitely try the wings and shrimp. The tip about the Ziploc bags is a great idea. :D

Make sure you take a Ziploc bag to the Pinnacle Grill. After dinner, you will receive a number of candies and it would be a shame to not take some back to your stateroom. They are included in the price. This tip was given to me by a fellow CC member, Marcia.

Make sure you take a Ziploc bag to the Pinnacle Grill. After dinner, you will receive a number of candies and it would be a shame to not take some back to your stateroom. They are included in the price. This tip was given to me by a fellow CC member, Marcia.

Thanks, I'll do that! :D

Great tip! I'm always so full I can't eat them but sure could the next day.

Keep an eye peeled for the fresh, hand-dipped chocolate treats available in the Explorer's Lounge in the evenings when the classical duo are playing. You can also get a variety of liquored-up coffee drinks and similar after-dinner libations there.

Oh yes - the truffles are amazing. On one cruise, the attendant stashed 2 of these as we were late and he was running out as knew we would want them. What service!

Or if you ask, they will wrap them for you in foil that often looks like a swan.