Can't Bring Water On-Board Anymore???I

mousey

I just booked the Miracle for the Christmas cruise and while doing some research I came across info that as of July 9th I believe it was...you are no longer allowed to bring bottled water on-board the ship. Has anyone that's sailed since this new rule was invoked tried to take water on-board? If so what was the result? Are they really enforcing this? I know you can buy water to be delivered to your cabin but I always bring Fuji water with me which I don't believe they will be offering on-board. No big deal...just like my Fuji water.:D

Edited by mousey

I just prefer Fuji brand water because it tastes so good! I will probably get the water package for our cabin and the DS's cabin. It will be nice not to carry it on-board as I'll already be bringing on a couple of six-packs of soda and a couple of bottles of wine. I'm not complaining...I was just curious how it was being handled. I'm just glad they aren't disallowing passengers to bring on soda and wine. Now that would be a bummer because I'm addicted to Pepsi:eek: and I like my own special wine/champagne.;) It's all good for now!This picky little mouse is just happy to be cruising again:D

Edited by mousey

I just prefer Fuji brand water because it tastes so good! I will probably get the water package for our cabin and the DS's cabin. It will be nice not to carry it on-board as I'll already be bringing on a couple of six-packs of soda and a couple of bottles of wine. I'm not complaining...I was just curious how it was being handled. I'm just glad they aren't disallowing passengers to bring on soda and wine. Now that would be a bummer because I'm addicted to Pepsi:eek: and I like my own special wine/champagne.;) It's all good for now!This picky little mouse is just happy to be cruising again:D

While not exactly the same, try a half pinch of pink Himalayan sea salt in regular bottled water. It adds a broad spectrum of minerals to the regular water. Not too much or it tastes salty. Nearly so little that you can't see that it would do much. It gives regular bottled water a little bit of that taste of Fuji. Yes. It sounds odd. I know. But, if you can't bring your own water, you have to make do with what you got.

Or, you could just drink the stuff they sell on board. Unadultrated. Straight out of the bottle.

If that fails, try mixing the water with a little Scotch. Makes even the water they sell on board taste really, really good.

Edited by kbanowsky

The brand is Figi water, not fugi.

I just booked the Miracle for the Christmas cruise and while doing some research I came across info that as of July 9th I believe it was...you are no longer allowed to bring bottled water on-board the ship. Has anyone that's sailed since this new rule was invoked tried to take water on-board? If so what was the result? Are they really enforcing this? I know you can buy water to be delivered to your cabin but I always bring Fuji water with me which I don't believe they will be offering on-board. No big deal...just like my Fuji water.:D

Why lug it around when you 12 bottles for 2.99.