Adventure of the Seas is right.around.the.corner!

Anyone been on her lately? Tell me what I am going to LIKE the most about her? I am soooo excited to go on this cruise!:D

As I notice you have been on Freedom, the thing you may like most might be what you liked most on Freedom. While not the same class, they are quite similar in design. My favorite part is the promenade.

Me and jimsohio both just did mini-reviews on the Adventure. If you go up to the top of the page and click on Advnture of the Seas you should be able to find them. I'm too lazy to figure out how to do links.

It's an awesome ship.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off of her on Saturday and had a fabulous time. I was a little worried about the feel of the ship but it really looks great! I think it's a great size with awesome itineraries! Enjoy!

Anyone been on her lately? Tell me what I am going to LIKE the most about her? I am soooo excited to go on this cruise!:D

We went in May and it was easily one of our best cruises every. Micky from the activities staff just started vacation so you'll be missing out on her fun, but the rest of the staff is also a blast. You're going to love it.

Tom

We were on her a couple of weeks ago. I thought the ship looked wonderful and the service everywhere (on the ship) we went to was outstanding. They reported to all staff and crew on our cruise that Adventure had been named best service overall out of the entire fleet.

Edited by Brigbound

• 2 weeks later...