Types of balconies

my BF and I are going to give Royal a chance at our vacation money ;) I searched for this question (I thought I had asked it before) but can't seem to locate it so here goes........

does Royal have any balconies similar to Carnival's cove balcony?

my BF and I are going to give Royal a chance at our vacation money ;) I searched for this question (I thought I had asked it before) but can't seem to locate it so here goes........

does Royal have any balconies similar to Carnival's cove balcony?

Here is the link to staterooms on RCI http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/home.do It will give you room diagrams, cabin size as well as balcony size.

Think you may become a "convert"-- I enjoyed carnival but have been hooked on Royal

Not a convert ...per se.....I like trying all different cruise lines. I am not one to ONLY go on one particular line. With that said, Carnival just does not do it for us anymore. Trashy is the only word I can say about them.

Edited by champagne123
vvvvv

Here is the link to staterooms on RCI http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/home.do It will give you room diagrams, cabin size as well as balcony size.

Thanks!!

We have many reasons for switching but the main one is every time I get on one of their ships I say "didn't we just leave?" Always the same food and (lack of) activities. I need to get some vary in my life :D