MDR Menu for Zuiderdam

sjoantwe

We are trying to decide which nights to eat in the specialty restaurants. Can anyone tell me what the worst menu nights are in the MDR?

I have already book Le Cirque. Also, we are with a group so the first and last nights we probably need to be with them. Therefore, I just wanted to know what nights people thought the choices were not so good in the MDR.

Thanks

We are trying to decide which nights to eat in the specialty restaurants. Can anyone tell me what the worst menu nights are in the MDR?

I have already book Le Cirque. Also, we are with a group so the first and last nights we probably need to be with them. Therefore, I just wanted to know what nights people thought the choices were not so good in the MDR.

Thanks

When are you sailing? Menus are different depending on the itinerary.

Terri

Thanks

or, let us know your itinerary and we will try to help.

how big is the group? You could still potentially do the Pinnacle on the last night if you wanted.

We are saling on Sept 15: The Jewel of the Adriatic Cruise

the 11 day Adriatic Dream?

Sept 18th - at sea - should be a formal/gala night ( a bit late in the cruise, but due to Messina being on day one, that would be my guess).

the cruise is so port intensive it's hard to determine another night - assuming one is selected. Assuming it is, I would guess either port in Croatia for the other one, most likely Split?

hope that is of some help.