Lufthansa ??

debbiematt

Congradualtion on your flight. We did Luthansa in June 2004 Chicago to Frankfurt and Frankfurt to Los Angleses. Great service the flight was on time and the food was very good. The wine and beer on these flights are free. My wife and I really like this Airlines. Tim and Cathy

Well it has been a long time but I flew Lufthansa back in 1975 to Luxumberg from Chicago and we refueled in Iceland. But it was a great airline to fly then...LOL Just watch out I couldn't eat the reindeer stew they offered on our return trip (kept wondering if I would find a red nose...LOL) Sorry i couldn't really help but you brought back some great memories for me!!!!!!!!!!

I flew this airline in 1999 and had a wonderful flight. When I checked in for my Business Class seat I was upgraded to 1st Class for no charge. The food was excellent. The crew was very attentive. We were on a large Boeing 747 both ways. I would definately fly with them again.

Great airline, great food, great efficiency (what else would you expect of the Germans?), but typical German snooty flight attendants in coach. (I am German....I can say that! They are cold and impersonal.) But honestly, these days, air travel has become a mass transit system. Most coach tickets, especially advanced purchase tickets, are charged at bare minimum fare; what more could we realistically expect?

Fly Business and they are a little more friendly. Fly First, and we are treated like kings on Lufthansa.

Aircraft very safe (again, what else would you expect from German engineers?), clean. You'll either be on 747 or A-340 from Dulles to FRA; they fly variety of aircraft to Rome.

I fly 100,000+ miles a year, albeit mostly domestic. When I fly to Europe, I go out of my way to book on LH. They are amongst the best.

Archived