Thinking of Carnival Sunshine for July 2016 for 16 friends. Any thoughts on this idea

LuvTheSea14

We are a group of friends who like to cruise together. We are planning to go in July of 2016 out of New York. The price is good compared to Breakaway and Anthem of the Seas. Any pros or cons from those who have sailed on Sunshine? Will we be happy or disappointed? I like the looks of the adult area and that is tempting. Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you

We are a group of friends who like to cruise together. We are planning to go in July of 2016 out of New York. The price is good compared to Breakaway and Anthem of the Seas. Any pros or cons from those who have sailed on Sunshine? Will we be happy or disappointed? I like the looks of the adult area and that is tempting. Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you

Never sailed Sunshine but we are as well in July.

She has been rebuilt and the 2.0 upgrades have been added.

I think you will like it.

I, personally, haven't been on the ship but have heard many people who ADORE the ship! It has pretty much anything you could want. A wide variety of bars, water slides, mini golf, lots of restaurants, toned down decor, and oh so much more. And with 16 people who get a long together, that's just a recipe for a great vacation! Even if you don't choose the Sunshine, I know you'll have a great time!

I organized a group cruise on the Sunshine last summer. We had a great time. If you look at my signature, you will be able to click on a review of the our trip. You might want to skip the first page or so because it talks about our stay in Port Canaveral. I hope you have a great time on the ship.