Salsa & Salsa transportation in Cozumel

tiller

My family is going on the Carnival Triumph in December, and I was wondering how the transportation works for the Salsa & Salsa excursion. I understand that you have to take a taxi to an from the resort. Does Carnival arrange the taxis, or are we on our own? This is for both coming and going.

I most likely will be going on the excursion with just my mom, and I don't want us to worry about being safe or getting stranded.

Thanks!

I did this excursion last winter. Like the previous poster said, since it is a carnival excursion, transportation is provided to and from the ship. You even have the option to stay longer after the excursion to enjoy the gorgeous pool at Hotel Cozumel with transportation as well. My mom and I had am awesome time at this excursion. You'll love it!

The only time transportation is not provided is if you elect to go shopping or sightseeing after the excursion finishes. You will have several hrs to do just this because excursion is only around 3 hrs long. It really was a good excursion.