Fresh Off The Magic 7/26/15

blubonnet

Good Morning Loves,

We're back from a a wonderful week, and full review shall follow but I did promise some specific details upon return.

Internet- no new package. no social media package. speeds are slightly better, but no overall improvement. sorry:rolleyes:

American Table-rolled out this last week. a few hiccups, but table sans cloths are still lovely, and the menu is still solid, in fact somethings are even better. Dancing continues, bar serves continues, world did not end.:D

Air Conditioning- still spotty in places. Cabin never really cooled off, but the hallways was chilly at times...:(

Now back to the real world--Any one else work to cruise?:)

• 2 weeks later...
Which excursions do you recommend from the Magic? I have young kids 8, 6, & 4

The 6 & 8 are pretty easy and you'll find many excursions seems to have a 6 or 8 limit, it's the 4yo that is the wrench for the Feeding Rays, Dolphins or other more active encounter type excursion. But also keep in mind that if you choose Dolphinaris or All About Rays in Cozumel they have many things little ones can do too and swim areas so the older ones can have fun and you can supervise with the little one (provided another adult is next to them in the water with the animals).

Another good one for the little one is the submarine - that's got AC (so you aren't sweating to death), it's not too too expensive and it's easy physically. All 3 might be able to enjoy that.

The other places (either Jamaica or even the Belize route) your cheapest and best bet or the inclusive beach break-type excursions for your range of kids.

Oh or if you don't mind driving...I can't remember which (beach buggy or the other jeep tour) I had friends with little ones that did this one and they had a good time.

Hope this helps!

Hi all,

On the Carnival Forums I have read a few posts about the lack of Air Conditioning on the ship. I noticed it was said that it was still spotty by the original poster. Did you all notice the same thing. Although I love warm weather eating and sleeping when its too warm just isn't fun. In fact, I really can't sleep if it's above about 76/77 in our home. Did the cabins at least get down below that?

Thank you so much for any help/info.