Available Cabins

spider211

From my understanding they only release blocks of rooms online and when they sell those they will release more. But, I do believe you are correct, you should be able to call and see if there is a particular room you want available and get that one. I have never booked online as I have a great booking agent at Carnival that handles everything for me and its great if you have questions to be able to reach out and talk with someone.

Hope this helps some.

Carnival shows only 10 staterooms at a time as available. If they were to display all the available staterooms it would give an indication of how the ship is booking. This could influence the price. If you have a specific stateroom in mind you can call and ask if it is available.

I noticed when booking on CCL web site they only show 10 available cabins per deck. Are those the only available or can you call and request one not listed?

We now only do B2B and book next year's cruises while on current year's cruises. We want the same cabin for both weeks. When we check on these cruises shortly before leaving on our cruise, we usually can't find the cabin that we want available on both weeks. However, when we book on the ship, the loyalty staff is able to find them for us.