Roll Call for Mediteranea 12/11/05 Eastern Car.

ayelean

This will be the first cruise on Costa for a group of 10 of us from Central Florida. Is anyone out there scheduled for this cruise? My husband and I will both have birthdays, mine is the 13th and his is the 18th. Anxious to meet any shipmates.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! I just found this post. I started a thread under Roll Call for this since I didn't see one. I just booked this 2 days ago, so still looking at options for port excursions. I am kind of disappointed with Costa's web site. Their excursion description leave a lot to be desired. So, what are you folks planning for the different ports?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:

Waterskier1, you will love Mediterranea. I've been with Costa 6 times and I went on the Mediterranea on December 2003. I received an upgrade from a cabin with verandah to a Panorama Suite 2 weeks before the cruise. We made the Western Caribbean. I hope you have a good luck to an upgrade.

The ship is beautiful and hope you will like it.

Have a nice trip.

Lilrod

Puerto Rico

Hi Lilrod,

Thanks for your nice comments. We got a "guranteed veranda" for a very good price, but do not know which one yet. I have only cruised on NCL, and their "freestyle" dining. This will be new. Have you any suggestions for San Juan? :confused:

The ship is in port from 4:00PM Tuesday, Dec 13 to 1:30 AM Wednesday, Dec 14. So, it won't be beaches. :rolleyes:

Hi Waterskier1:

Thanks for writing me back. If you have a guaranteed cabin with verandah, cross your fingers because maybe they change your cabin with a great upgrade just they did for me. You can't imagine my surprise 2 weeks before the cruise, I couldn't believe it after I called my TA and went into the ship.

So I wish you luck and have the same opportunity that I got.

Lilrod

Puerto Rico

Hi Waterskier1:

I forgot to tell you about the ship getting to San Juan at that hour. Well I think that they don't have any shore excursions because at the hour you get here.

Well the only think that I recommend you is going to Old San Juan and take a good walk and see all the things we have there. I know that you will have a good time.

Lilrod

Puerto Rico

Archived