Can I reserve a table when I have "My Time Dinning"?

I am traveling with 3 couples (6) in November on Allure of the Seas. We have My Time dinning. Am I able to reserve a table on their web site for all of us? I do have their booking numbers and the reservations are linked.

If I can, how many days prior to cruising will I be able to do this?

Thank you

Mike

I am traveling with 3 couples (6) in November on Allure of the Seas. We have My Time dinning. Am I able to reserve a table on their web site for all of us? I do have their booking numbers and the reservations are linked.

Thank you

Mike

Yes, you can make advance reservations for dining. Unfortunately, there is no set time that dining (or entertainment) reservations open, so just keep checking the website.

Thank you

Mike

Yes you can book reservations either onboard or online before you sail. It does not give a timeline though:

From http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/product.do?pagename=onboard_prod_my_time_dining:

My Time Dining is convenient and flexible. Simply place a reservation for your desired seating time, between the hours of 6:00 and 9:30 p.m.*. You can choose a different time each day, so you can fit dinner around the rest of your onshore and onboard plans.

Reservations

To ensure quick seating, we encourage guests to place a reservation for each evening. If you're already booked and have chosen the My Time Dining option, you can easily pre-reserve specific days and times online. Seating can also be reserved while onboard. Maximum of 10 guests per reservation.

If you've booked your cruise through a travel agent or Certified Vacation Planner, please contact your agent or planner to ask about selecting or changing dining options.

I was wanting to make my reservations also but could not do it either. I called and was told that they open up now at 90 days. I can't even do our online check in until then either. I was told that they changed this a few months ago.

My experience is that you can reserve a time, but not a specific table. If you happen to find a wait staff or particular location you like, mention that to the person at the desk, each night, and they will do their best to seat you there. We did this in November and it worked out as planned.

We returned recently from the Allure Barcelona cruise -- they were 8 (the 2 of us plus 3 grown children with significant others) of us traveling together -- and we, too, could not pre-register until 90 days before the trip.

Our cruise reservations were linked, and I called RCL directly to make dinner reservation in the MDR where we ate very night. My Time Dining is basically the old early-late seatings. We had a choice of dinner reservations between 5:30 and 6:15 or 8:00 to 8:45. They use that empty block of time to turn over the dinning room.

We had the same table every night, and we were lucky it was a round table which I feel is more conducive to conversation.

Also, except for the first and last nights, we each drew cards, ace - 8, and that determined the seating arrangement for that night to mix it up a little.

CT Mak