Liberty - Bermuda 5nt

Anyone have the order of the MDR menus for the 5 night Bermuda trip (trying to plan the specialty restaurants).

I have the menus - just need the names of each night. They used to put it on the compass but the recent compass I have doesn't have them.

I got this from another 5 nighter...although we were on the July 11-16 sailing to Bermuda

Mojo

Saffron

Pimento

Shiitake

Jasmine

We only ate the MDR food on Night 4 and I thought it was very good (although delivered by room service).

Edited by sauvichick

Anyone have the order of the MDR menus for the 5 night Bermuda trip (trying to plan the specialty restaurants).

I have the menus - just need the names of each night. They used to put it on the compass but the recent compass I have doesn't have them.

Can you send me a copy of those menus as well? We're on the same cruise as you.

panache570-tunk@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Got off of the Indy on July 12th, 7 nts. and the lobster dish no longer has shrimp with it. Are these the latest menus as I understand that they were changing them. I don't believe the filet mignon has shrimp either because my husband would have given them to me!!

Got off of the Indy on July 12th, 7 nts. and the lobster dish no longer has shrimp with it. Are these the latest menus as I understand that they were changing them. I don't believe the filet mignon has shrimp either because my husband would have given them to me!!

The menus changed a 2-3 years ago. The posted link points to the newest menus.

Just getting home today from the 5 night to Bermuda. Night 2 was formal night, and we decided to do Chops then. It was good, no complaints from me. Loved their french onion soup.

Everynight in the MDR there were people in shorts, sometimes a whole table of people. Definitely pants not needed. My son asked me on that last night why everyone else was in shorts and we couldn't. Oh well, different type of cruise. Didn't bother me much, but still wouldn't have felt comfortable unless they said that casual could be nice shorts, which they didn't.