May have to cancel

cortneyward

Our January Cruise. We are seeking custody of my stepson and if granted, he will be in school. We booked Easy Saver. Am I correct we would lose the $50 deposit? What about gratuities, Fttf and water already purchased for onboard? Not canceling just yet but need to know just in case

Gratuities, FTTF and the water purchased would all be refunded. ES has a $50.00 administrative fee that they keep no matter what. If there was additional deposit that will be kept, but can be applied to a future cruise.

Our January Cruise. We are seeking custody of my stepson and if granted, he will be in school. We booked Easy Saver. Am I correct we would lose the $50 deposit? What about gratuities, Fttf and water already purchased for onboard? Not canceling just yet but need to know just in case

Easy Saver or Early Saver? Haven't seen much about Easy Saver lately.

Thank you so much! That's what I was thinking. I'll happily lose the $100 to get him home and reschedule so he can go too!

I've had to do it a couple of times ... don't cancel, "reschedule". You will lose $50/pp, but have an alternative cruise picked out before you call. And I hope you will have to call. 😆

I've had to do it a couple of times ... don't cancel, "reschedule". You will lose $50/pp, but have an alternative cruise picked out before you call. And I hope you will have to call. 😆

Thank you! Me too!