Early Walk off with Luggage? Getaway?

ggg196078

I like to know how early you got off ship(Early walk off,with you baggage) and through customs from the Norwegian Getaway from Miami? If I'm outside of the terminal by 8am I may catch a early flight from Miami airport. Please reply. Thank you

I've walked off as early as 7:30 but also experienced delayed debarktion. If you are just trying to catch an earlier flight, definitely possible. If you are considering booking an early flight, use caution. Rotten way to end a vacation is a missed flight.

the flight I want to book is at 9:30am from Miami. HMMMM

I would maybe try, but only with a back up plan. The wild card can be security at the airport. You will likely have several cruise ships all disembarking and sending people to the airport at the same time. If you know you can laugh it off if you miss the flight, then why not?

I would maybe try, but only with a back up plan. The wild card can be security at the airport. You will likely have several cruise ships all disembarking and sending people to the airport at the same time. If you know you can laugh it off if you miss the flight, then why not?

I agree 100% with LrgPizza!! Only with a back up plan. We had booked transfers through NCL and was pretty early getting off to get on the bus to MIA. I did try and get us on the earlier flight but there were no seats. I want to say we were at the airport by 10:30 though, because I thought to myself we could have made an 11:30 flight easy ;) The security line did move pretty quick, my bunch was TSA recheck though. Good luck deciding what to do!! We are in the same boat now deciding for next summer, but next year we are gonna fly FLL so I will not be booking a super early flight.