Does NCL offer a young adults group?

On Disney Cruise Line when the teenagers age-out of the teen club at 18 they can move to the 18 to 21 social group. Very informal. They have a few meets early on listed in the schedule... They meet in a public spot then self-organize. Does NCL do anything like that? That 18 to 21 age group is a veritable no-mans-land sometimes. LOL!

They did it on the Pearl last week--5 or 6 times in the 7 nights. They called them "College Crowd Socials", for 18-25 y/o. My 20 y/o DD and 23 yr old DS both took full advantage of the meet-ups. It did sound like it was something that that particular Cruise Director had just gotten started, though. Don't know about other ships.

Edited by quercus alba

I don't know if it is always offered (assume it would be though) but on the Breakaway in March I sailed with my 19 yo son. There was a get together for 18 yo and up that was listed in the Freestyle that he went to either the 1st or 2nd day where he met a group of his peers. Not sure what the top of the age range was but definitely were 21 yr olds because I met a few and they were of legal drinking age. And yes they would then form their own informal get togethers throughout the week.

Great info! Thank you so much. My boys will be 18 & 20 when we sail so hoping they will find their peers. :cool:

BTW, you should also check out your roll call for your sailing. They may have a meet and greet set up and often attendees will say who they are travelling with and their ages and you can decide if perhaps your kids should attend M&G with you for some introductions to others their age.