Happy about this change

I have rarely received any messages from RCCL so when I got this one, I was pleased. Yay, an hour longer on any ship is a big bonus.:D

Dear Valued Guest,

We are contacting you regarding your upcoming sailing onboard the Anthem of the Seas between November 10th, 2015 and April 17th, 2017. The ship will now sail from Cape Liberty at 3:00 PM instead of the previously scheduled 4:00 PM departure. Please keep in mind that all guests will need to be checked in and onboard the ship at least 60 minutes prior to the 3:00 PM departure time. This change may also impact arrival and departure times for ports of call you may visit during your cruise vacation. Updated itineraries can be found at http://www.royalcaribbean.com. If you have more than one cruise booked during this time, you may receive more than one message. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard Anthem of the Seas.

Wow - have any of the port times changed? Or your debark time? This cant actually be all good says the cynic in me!

There has been some unhappiness on NCL boards due to changes that reduce time in ports..

So far, no other changes. Port time changes are okay, too, because we are staying on the ship for 2 of the 3 stops. It's all about New Years Eve for this cruise!

I have rarely received any messages from RCCL so when I got this one, I was pleased. Yay, an hour longer on any ship is a big bonus.:D

Dear Valued Guest,

We are contacting you regarding your upcoming sailing onboard the Anthem of the Seas between November 10th, 2015 and April 17th, 2017. The ship will now sail from Cape Liberty at 3:00 PM instead of the previously scheduled 4:00 PM departure. Please keep in mind that all guests will need to be checked in and onboard the ship at least 60 minutes prior to the 3:00 PM departure time. This change may also impact arrival and departure times for ports of call you may visit during your cruise vacation. Updated itineraries can be found at www.royalcaribbean.com. If you have more than one cruise booked during this time, you may receive more than one message. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard Anthem of the Seas.

It's not any longer on the ship.....:D