Anthem change in departure time from New Jersey

Hi everyone,

I just received the following email from Royal regarding a departure time change out of New Jersey. As I know Royal's email is hit and miss I thought I would share it:

Dear Valued Guest,

We are contacting you regarding your upcoming sailing onboard the Anthem of the Seas between November 10th, 2015 and April 17th, 2017. The ship will now sail from Cape Liberty at 3:00 PM instead of the previously scheduled 4:00 PM departure. Please keep in mind that all guests will need to be checked in and onboard the ship at least 60 minutes prior to the 3:00 PM departure time. This change may also impact arrival and departure times for ports of call you may visit during your cruise vacation. Updated itineraries can be found at http://www.royalcaribbean.com. If you have more than one cruise booked during this time, you may receive more than one message. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

That's a bit unusual. What is the first port of call? The Quantum was always 5 or 4 and seemed to be delayed almost every sailing. Wonder how they'll get everything done by 3pm, that seems early for any ship to sail.

That's a bit unusual. What is the first port of call? The Quantum was always 5 or 4 and seemed to be delayed almost every sailing. Wonder how they'll get everything done by 3pm, that seems early for any ship to sail.

It gets in at 6am instead of 7am.

We are leaving on the 11/22 sailing and I received the same notification directly from Royal. Also very strange I was booked in an obstructed view balcony on the 8th floor and they upgraded us to a superior balcony on the 13th floor. Midship perfect location. Without even asking or anything.. I certainly don't mind but we are booked with a few other families and tried to be near each other but oh well.

The first port of call for a few of our Anthem 2016 sailings is Puerto Rico, arriving at 4 pm on each sailing.Two of our other sailings has Bermuda has the first port of call.

The first port of call for a few of our Anthem 2016 sailings is Puerto Rico, arriving at 4 pm on each sailing.Two of our other sailings has Bermuda has the first port of call.

We have Labadee as first port on 3rd January cruise.