Anthem - Junior Suite or Family Junior?

Looking at a cruise next year on Anthem, for three people, wondering what is the main difference/negatives/positives between a Junior Suite or a Family Junior Suite - from what I can see initially, the Family Junior is slightly larger cabin size, but the Junior Suite has a larger corner shaped balcony? Anything else to consider? What benefits apply to these Junior level suites on Royal please? Will be our first sailing on Royal as a family. (I previewed her at launch this year and loved her!)

Thanks!

The Family Junior has two bathrooms. One full, one half. The Junior has a balcony that is double the size and can also be configured to connect to an attached solo cabin as well as a standard balcony (Family Connected Suite). The Junior suite balcony is angled toward the front of the ship and is mostly shaded due to the overhangs (yes I've sailed in one). Both will have a bed and a sofa bed. So really the difference is balcony vs extra bathroom. Both come with the ability to earn double Crown and Anchor points.