Jade after Spring 2016

TXParrothead

Thanks for the update. I just rebooked with RCI, 10day, mostly the same ports for Oct 2016. I don't want to go to Greece or Turkey. If that is what I had wanted, that is what I would have booked to begin with. I'm using up the last of my fcc's, and I think I'm done with NCL after that. I'm ready for a change.

We had the Jade booked for late November 2016, and we got the same letter as the one above. This was going to be our first NCL cruise, and I had thought it might be fun to give them a try if it was easy, but this pretty much seals the decision for us. I'll be requesting a refund of my deposit and sticking with the other cruise lines I enjoy.

This sounds like a pretty major redeployment.

Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cindy, we are also booked late Nov 2016 but I haven't gotten the letter yet. Does it give option to book anotjer Jade date in western Caribbean? Or just Europe?

The whole season out of Houston has been cancelled. There is an option to transfer to a cruise in the 2015-2016 season. You can also transfer to a different ship but you won't get price protection and you will have to book under the current promotions.

We had booked direct. If you booked through a TA you might check with them. It's not that big a deal to me, because we just thought we would give NCL a try since they were in Houston.. We're booked on the Liberty out of Galveston the next day. Now I just need to get my deposit back.