Carnival Fascination-very disappointing start

freepeople

We will never know if it was a bed bug as Carnival will offer them something over the bed bug.They will then have to sign a disclosure stating that they will not say anthing about it or write about it.

Hopefully everything works out for the OP and they enjoy their cruise.

There is only one class of OV on this ship and its says it sleeps 5 people. There is no way this sleeps 5 people can barely get the cot on the floor.

There is more than one class of OV on this ship. If you roll over the cabins on the Carnival deck plans there are some that sleep 2, 3, 4 or 5. The 5 configuration is ALWAYS with a trundle or roll away bed.

We are on this ship and needed our PVP to help find three OV cabins that sleep 3 with a pulldown in each located side by side because I couldn't find that on my own.

It looks like a bug on the bed as bedbugs are usually on the underside of the mattress or back of the headboard. You can see small red dots where actual bedbugs have been. Usually there is not just one.

I hate this is ruining their cruise though.

The way I read the original post they just got on the Fascination on Saturday, and it's doing a five day right now. So I'm guessing they are still on the ship. Probably posted while still in port. Maybe they'll post an up date on Thursday when the ship is due back in Jax.

Exactly - probably put their phones, iPads, Tablets in safe for the cruise.

Will they really make them sign a non disclosure agreement? wow

Yes they will. It makes sense as the cruise line doesn't want people going on places like cc and stating they had bugs or whatever problem they may have. If the problem really exists the cruise line will compensate the cruiser and have them sign a nondisclosure so there is no bad PR regarding the incident.

Yes they will. It makes sense as the cruise line doesn't want people going on places like cc and stating they had bugs or whatever problem they may have. If the problem really exists the cruise line will compensate the cruiser and have them sign a nondisclosure so there is no bad PR regarding the incident.

Unless someone shows me the nondisclosure they signed this ranks up there with the best of the conspiracy theories that are all over these boards. Three million passengers sail Carnival every year...how many folks read cruise critic?

Besides bed bugs are much more apt to be in someone's own home then they are to be aboard a ship that actually cleans their rooms on (at least) a weekly schedule. Most bedbugs are brought onboard in someones luggage, just like most bugs hitch a ride on someone's pant leg.

We will never know if it was a bed bug as Carnival will offer them something over the bed bug.They will then have to sign a disclosure stating that they will not say anthing about it or write about it.

Hopefully everything works out for the OP and they enjoy their cruise.

So, basically you are just making something up without having any facts about what really happened?! this is how unfounded rumors are started!!

Pat

So, basically you are just making something up without having any facts about what really happened?! this is how unfounded rumors are started!!

Pat

I'm waiting for the poor people who started this post to update. 82 posts later, and no one really knows anything. I really hope they got the issues resolved and had a great vacation