Hard Liquor & Beverage Packages?

D C

I've searched and come up dry

Is there a list of which (if any) hard liquor is included with the basic or premium beverage packages?

TIA

Dave

There's no list, anything that is $12 or under is included in the Premium and Ultimate packages.

Premium and ultimate include hard liquor including mixed drinks & frozen drinks. There is no difference on the type/brands allowed between those 2 packages. Both include high end such as grey goose, tanqueray etc.

The select package only includes beer and wine.

There are a very small number of super high end products not available on premium or ultimate, but it wouldn't effect what most people would want to drink.

Premium and ultimate include hard liquor including mixed drinks & frozen drinks. There is no difference on the type/brands allowed between those 2 packages. Both include high end such as grey goose, tanqueray etc.

The select package only includes beer and wine.

There are a very small number of super high end products not available on premium or ultimate, but it wouldn't effect what most people would want to drink.

Thanks!

That's exactly what I was trying to find out. I was hoping the basic/select package included liquor as well, but no such luck.

Have they done away with the wine packages?:mad:

Yes, there are no wine packages to purchase on Royal's website. However, some ships are doing their own package, so inquire after you board.

I've searched and come up dry

Is there a list of which (if any) hard liquor is included with the basic or premium beverage packages?

TIA

Dave

I really liked selection , they had several 12 year old scotch . They even had 18 year old Johnny Walker Platinum included. also if there is something over , you just pay the difference , like I did Johnny walker blue which is 21 year old and It was 24 I think so I paid 12.

There's no list, anything that is $12 or under is included in the Premium and Ultimate packages.

And naturally, price lists are hard to come by.

Does anyone know prices for decent whisky? Say a 12yr Scotch or a Bourbon like Woodford Reserve?

How many do I have to drink per day to hit the $50 package price? :D

Does anyone know prices for decent whisky? Say a 12yr Scotch or a Bourbon like Woodford Reserve?

Why don't you wait until you are onboard to purchase a package. That way you can go to a bar and get some actual prices and make an informed decision. It's not like they will run out of drink packages.

Edited by clarea

On Navigator a couple of months ago Johnny Walker Platinum a 18 year old scotch was 11 dollars, without tip, so after 4 or 5 you have the 50.

On Navigator a couple of months ago Johnny Walker Platinum a 18 year old scotch was 11 dollars, without tip, so after 4 or 5 you have the 50.

And that was included in the package? It's "liquor up to $12" same as "wine up to $12"? Cool! Though I suspect the lowly 12yr stuff is much less.

And that was included in the package? It's "liquor up to $12" same as "wine up to $12"? Cool! Though I suspect the lowly 12yr stuff is much less.

Any drinks up to $12 (before gratuity) :) so really the very large majority is included. Very few specialty liquors excluded.