Camp Carnival on Valor-- what types of gaming?

Sunlover317

I see on some sample activity sheets that there is time during the days for kids to play video games on PS/2 or Wii. What games do they have available?

Do not rely on activities pages you see now for your cruise-- that stuff changes ALL the time

how old are the kids.

camps etc are broken into age groups

2-5

6-8

9-11

12-14

15-17

• 10 months later...
We have a 6,8, and then a 10 and 12 year old.

your 6-8 year old will be together.

your 10 and 12 year old will be separated

9-11 is a great program

the 12 year old groups tend to hang out with each other instead of doing group activities- this group is too cool for that.

make sure they go to the orientation. Camps are not opened the first night but the 11-13 will have an ice breaker-- Make sure that teen goes that first night-- its important.

We just got off the Valor. The 6-8 group is with the 9-11 a lot. They do challenges against each other. They play video games together...eat dinner etc. More times than not they are together.

We just got off the Valor. The 6-8 group is with the 9-11 a lot. They do challenges against each other. They play video games together...eat dinner etc. More times than not they are together.

wow that really surprises me. I can see the 6-8 group with the 2-5 because it was the same general vacinity- Next door to each other.

and the 9-11 group come and go with permission.

was there many kids onboard for your sailing?

wow that really surprises me. I can see the 6-8 group with the 2-5 because it was the same general vacinity- Next door to each other.

and the 9-11 group come and go with permission.

was there many kids onboard for your sailing?

Yes, there were a lot of kids. They are converted to Camp Ocean. Not sure if that made a difference. But the left side was 2-5 and the right was where you signed in 6-8 and 9-11. I have a 5 and 9 year old. But the 6-8 did have name tags for them, like the 2-5. My 9 year old said there were some activities just for the 9-11 and for the 6-8. But there were a lot of challenges where the "Sharks" (9-11) were against the "Stingrays" (6-8).

All age groups were there for the Dinner on the Lido, and sometimes during the "free play" my 5 year old was in the room with all the kids.