Haven't cruised since 2006 questions

readysetcruise

Planning a cruise on the Glory September 2016. I'm sure things have changed over the years. What is the price of beer both singles and buckets? Is the "unlimited soda card" still available? I've heard there is now an unlimited alcohol option available? What's the cost for a 7 day cruise and is it worth it? Thanks!

Most accurate and up-to-date info for Bottomless Bubbles (unlimited soda): https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1096

Most accurate and up-to-date info for Cheers! (alcoholic drink package): https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1106

As far as it being worth it, that depends on how much you drink. If you're a couple of a drinks a day type, then no, it isn't. But if you're like my wife and I and are big drinkers, then yes it is.

Edited by stobe1

16oz Bud light's are $6 each or a bucket of 4 for $22. I think the 12oz imports are the same.

We have done Cheers on the last 5 cruises and always make out better. DW likes mixed drinks, I'm a beer guy. If you have a lot of port days and are off the ship the entire time maybe not so much.

Enjoy