Crazy Question Regarding Breakaway Aft-Facing Haven Suite Bathroom Window

cruise4family

I'm thinking about booking the Aft-Facing Penthouse Haven suite on the Breakaway for next year. I noticed that the master bath has huge windows that look out onto the wraparound private deck. We will be 4 in the suite. If someone is in the bath, and someone is on the deck, can they see into the bath? Are there shades that can be pulled down in the bath to prevent anyone from looking in? Just wondering, since the master bathtub is right next to the huge window. I'm considering room 10312, but I think most of the aft-facing haven suites are set up the same way. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

You might want to consider an aft-facing penthouse stateroom on deck 11 or 14. Those are known as configuration A. In those 4, the master bedroom is near the balcony and there is a 2nd door to the balcony, as well.

The downside is that the master bathroom has no window at all. More privacy, though.

I'm thinking about booking the Aft-Facing Penthouse Haven suite on the Breakaway for next year. I noticed that the master bath has huge windows that look out onto the wraparound private deck. We will be 4 in the suite. If someone is in the bath, and someone is on the deck, can they see into the bath? Are there shades that can be pulled down in the bath to prevent anyone from looking in? Just wondering, since the master bathtub is right next to the huge window. I'm considering room 10312, but I think most of the aft-facing haven suites are set up the same way. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

I've sailed in the aft-facing penthouses on the Breakaway on decks 9 and 14, and love the floor plan on deck 14 (or 11). With those on decks 11/14 you have 2 sliding doors out to the balcony, one in the living room where guests 3/4 sleep and the other in the master bedroom. Nice to get out and use the balcony while guests 3/4 are sleeping. This floor plan also makes the master bedroom look larger and more open. The one on deck 11 has an even larger balcony than on deck 14, but none of them actually wrap around.

Thank you to everyone who responded to my question. The fact that the bathrooms have shades eases my concern. And unfortunately, none of the other aft-facing suites were available. But we are super excited to be cruising in a suite! Thanks again.