Daytona hotel before Cape Canaveral

Goplayball

• 2 weeks later...

We go to the Daytona/Ormond area every year for vacation.

We are cruising for Thanksgiving week and are staying at our timeshare in Ormond the night before the cruise.

There are so many places you could stay in that area. If you do some research and find something you're interested in let me know and I'll try and let you know if I know anything about the hotel.

Good luck - it's would be a great place to stay the night before - only a short drive down to Canaveral the morning of your cruise.

Thanks Georgiamomof4 but we've never stopped in Daytona before. We generally go straight to Orlando. Stopping in Daytona will take about an hour off of our drive also. If we decide differently I will contact you. Thanks again and happy cruisin'.

You'd likely want to stay on the beach (it will be more expensive, but certainly more preferable than staying out near the interstate).

As mentioned, the Hilton is nice and in a convenient, good location. There are a few other nice places right near there - The Plaza is very nice, as is Ocean Walk.

A bit further south, we've always enjoyed our stays at Perrys Ocean Edge. It's an older hotel, but well maintained. Also, it has both indoor and outdoor pools - which come in handy if it's storming (or cold, I see you're coming in November).